Mason Ohio Homes For Sale 15 Years Old And Newer
The older a Mason home, the more likely you'll need to do maintenance, and maintenance items like a new roof or furnace can be pretty expensive, right?!! So if you're considering buying a Mason home, why not purchase a home that's newer? At 15 years and less, you're probably years away from worrying about a new roof or furnace, although obviously there are no guarantees about when the gremlins will visit! Additionally, while some Mason homes at 15 years old may need some updating, others will be sparkling because their owners have made the updates you'll benefit from!
To search for Mason Ohio homes for sale 15 Years Old and Newer just look below! You'll get to view Mason homes for sale in Cincinnati MLS that are at least one year old and no older than 15 years old. If you want to search Mason New Construction homes for sale, click the link to go to our Mason New Construction Search page. Either way, all Cincinnati MLS homes in Mason City School District that aren't under contract will be listed for your review. Results are for DETACHED SINGLE FAMILY HOMES ONLY, and do NOT include condos.
As far as why would you want to make Mason Ohio home? There's a host of reasons why Mason Ohio is in high demand:
- Money Magazine #7 Best Small City To Live 2013
- Mason City Schools consistently among Ohio's best public schools
- A wide selection of housing
- Convenient commute to Cincinnati
- Mason Community Center
- Plenty of dining (both chain and great independents like Wildflower Cafe)
- Plenty of shopping too!
- Home of Kings Island, Great Wolf Lodge and The Beach Waterpark
- Like Golf? Whether Mason's own courses or a short drive to other area courses like the TPC River's Bend course, you'll have options for driving that ball!
- Home of Western & Southern Tennis Tournament, host to the world's best pros!
And that's just scratching the surface on why you may want to call Mason Ohio home! So again, to search for Mason Ohio Homes For Sale 15 Years Old And Newer, just look below!
Find anything you like? Just give The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite a call to represent you!