Mason Ohio Homes For Sale With Fireplaces
Whether it's just for aesthetics or to warm the home, a fireplace (or two or three) is often a "must have" for Mason home buyers. And fortunately Mason Ohio homes for sale with a fireplace are pretty common! The older homes will typically have wood burning fireplaces and the newer ones (for the most part) will be gas fireplaces.
The fireplace often provides a focal point for a home's living space, and it you don't like the style of the mantel or stonework, it can often be changed after purchase with the skills of a good contractor.
To Search Mason Homes For Sale With Fireplaces, just look at the bottom of this post. All Cincinnati MLS homes in Mason City School District that aren't under contract will be listed for your review. Results are for DETACHED SINGLE FAMILY HOMES ONLY, and do NOT include condos.
As far as why would you want to make Mason Ohio home? There's a host of reasons why Mason Ohio is in high demand:
- Money Magazine #7 Best Small City To Live 2013
- Mason City Schools consistently among Ohio's best public schools
- A wide selection of housing
- Convenient commute to Cincinnati
- Mason Community Center
- Plenty of dining (both chain and great independents like Wildflower Cafe)
- Plenty of shopping too!
- Home of Kings Island, Great Wolf Lodge and The Beach Waterpark
- Like Golf? Whether Mason's own courses or a short drive to other area courses like the TPC River's Bend course, you'll have options for driving that ball!
- Home of Western & Southern Tennis Tournament, host to the world's best pros!
And that's just scratching the surface on why you may want to call Mason Ohio home! So again, to search for Mason Ohio Homes For Sale With Fireplaces, just look below!
Find anything you like? Just give The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite a call at 513-520-5305 to represent you!